Your goal is to build a business that allows you to build a lifestyle of fun, freedom and adventure…..
It is crucial to aim for success when we start something, otherwise why bother to start at all. Yet, we know that 90% of those who get involved in any kind of businesses will fail. What then differentiates the remaining successful 10% from the rest of the ninety? Continue reading →
Networking goes hand in hand with running a successful business.
But many of us dread walking into a room and introducing ourselves to a bunch of strangers.
It’s easy to see why.
For those of us who are not natural extroverts, networking events can be painful. It’s hard to be in a crowded room with no one to talk to. It’s awkward and disconcerting to say the least. Continue reading →
It’s One of the Most Important Activities You can Do!
Attending events can make such a difference in your business –from helping you to grow your business faster, to inspiring you, helping you gain more knowledge, and even helping you progress up through the ranks of your pay plan.
Events really are critical to your continued success.
… but one of the most IMPORTANT activities you can do at an event is just have FUN! Continue reading →
There are few worse feelings in the world than being trapped inside a cubicle. As you hit your snooze button over and over again in the morning, you are already dreading the boring day that lies ahead of you.
Why not wake up in the morning eager and wanting to work? I took the corporate route and I thought I loved it at the time. But I didn’t realize what freedom really was until I left the corporate world. Removing yourself from the world of the cubicle is a daring feat, but the rewards are endless. Continue reading →
A home-based business can be very lucrative. It can offer the freedom to work from home at your own pace and to be your own boss.
When getting ready to start a new business, it’s usually a good idea to check it out and make sure it’s the right business for you. Sometimes that can be difficult, and there are so many things to consider. Continue reading →
So you’ve started your business and maybe you’re struggling to get it off the ground.
First off, it’s important to remember that your Network Marketing / MLM / Home Business is neither a hobby nor a get-rich-scheme, but it’s an opportunity for you to earn money running your own part- or full-time business. Continue reading →
Is Saturation Even Possible in the Home-Business Market?
In my years in MLM / Network Marketing / Affiliate Marketing, I have heard this over and over again. People think they can’t sponsor others because their area is saturated.
That is something that makes me laugh. This is virtually impossible. It is physically impossible to saturate an area. It will never happen. There will always be people to market to.
I used to have a very large team in the town of Fillmore, CA., Population 15,000. When I sponsored new Representatives in that town many were worried because so many people were already Representatives there. Yet, the top 10 Representatives in my entire team were in that little town, and they never seemed to step on each other. Continue reading →